- AnBx Compiler and Code Generator
Security Protocols Specification, Verification and Implementation
- AnBx to AnB compiler for verification (requires the OFMC model-checker)
- Java code generator from AnBx or AnB specification
- Java library for security (AnBxJ)
- Output formats: AnB, Executable Narrations, Optimized Executable Narrations, Applied-Pi [ProVerif], Java
The AnBx compiler has been mentioned in the High Assurance News, July 2014, Compiler Verification by Nick P, on the Schneier on Security blog.
- AnBx IDE
Eclipse plugin supporting the AnBx/AnB language and security protocols verification tools (OFMC, ProVerif)
- Android Scripts
A Script-Based Approach for Teaching and Assessing Android Application Development
- SPS/APS and APCC: Protocols, Typing, and Composition
A novel tool suite by Omar Almousa, Sebastian Mödersheim, Paolo Modesti, and Luca Viganò. - download
includes APCC (Automatic Protocol Composition Checker): for a given set of protocols checks that the sufficient conditions of [AMMV15] for typing and parallel composition are met.
- Moreover, I contributed to the development of: