These are the open thesis proposal for bachelor students.
Base your bachelor graduation on some real-world projects using your knowledge to assess and/or handle concrete problems!
- SmeD Mobile interfaces: analysis of technologies & representations
design, implementation and testing of mobile dashboard interfaces / apps for tablets / smartphones able to interact with the “webbots server engine”.Agostino Cortesi
- Open Source Search Engine for SmeD: Apache Lucene Solr
deployment and testing of Apache Lucene Solr, a search engine to be activated on a virtual server IaaS as a “base” on which to perform queries KPIs.Agostino Cortesi
- Cloud computing architecture(s) for SmeD: Google PaaS development environment
the goal is to evaluate / test the Google App Engine PaaS for the development and test of the SmeD Server component.Agostino Cortesi
- SmeD Server design: requirements & tests
design, construction and testing of a (java / servlets multithreading) “webbot server engine” capable of supporting management services, add, remove, scheduled execution of webbots / spiders.Agostino Cortesi
- Client bot engine: webbots, spiders & crawlers experimentation
consolidation and evolution of the “webbot client engine”, i.e. of the (java multithreaded) support platform where to activate / schedule / experiment webbots & spidersAgostino Cortesi
- Learning from neural or stochastic networks?
Neural networks represent the traditional framework for modelling the learning capability of a machine. They have been succesfully applied for recognizing characters or spoken languages.Andrea Marin